Mini Random Orbital Palm Sander With Dust Extraction LC71T
RUPES LC71T Mini Orbital Sander 80x200mm with Dust Extraction is designed to sand hard to reach surfaces, such as wooden blinds, grilles, slats, banisters and similar. Suitable for use with velcro backed abrasives, its special backing pad is designed to guarantee maximum dust extraction even on the front end working area, thanks to holes and channels positioned throughout its length.
Highly versatile, easy to use sander ideal for sanding narrow surfaces such as shutters, windows, door frames and skirting boards. The Rupes LC71T Palm Sander is revolutionary in power and design and suitable for sanding both metal and wood. The development of a new extremely powerful motor guarantees 20%-30% higher performance compared to previous models.
The new cold motor provides high torque values together with high solidity fans for forced cooling at very high pressure, forcing compacted air directly into the motor body. The level of torque is almost unstoppable, even when working under a heavy load.
The baseplate and lower housing are made from aluminium and form a solid, unchangeable double frame that guarantees rigidity, reliability and durability over the long term.
- Orbital movement
- Integral dust extraction system
- Light and compact body
- Maximum grip
- Electrical parts insulated with special resins for greater protection and longer life of the tool
- Sanding narrow surfaces as shutters or similars
- Ideal for sanding drawers, chairs, etc.
- Sanding and preparation of internal surfaces of yachts and boat
- Orbit: Ø mm 2 mm
- Size rectangular pad : 80x130 mm
- Power max: 200 Watt
- R.P.M. 13000
- Weight: 1,15 Kg
- Velcro plate √
- Self generated dust extraction √