BigFoot LHR 15ES Random Orbital Polisher DLX Kit
- 1 x LHR 15ES Random orbital polisher
- 1 x 125mm backing plate
- 1 x Zephir Gel Compound (No. 1) - 250ml
- 1 x Quartz Gel Compound (No. 2) - 250ml
- 1 x Keramik Gloss (No. 3) - 250ml
- 1 x Diamond Gloss (No. 4) - 250ml
- 1 x 130/150mm (6 inch) Polishing foam (blue / coarse)
- 1 x 130/150mm (6 inch) Polishing foam (green / medium)
- 1 x 130/150mm (6 inch) Polishing foam (yellow / fine)
- 1 x 130/150mm (6 inch) Polishing buffer (white / ultra fine)
- 4 x Microfibre cloth 40x40 cm
- 1 x RUPES BigFoot branded carry bag
- 1 x RUPES BigFoot branded apron
The Ø 15 mm orbit and the RUPES Ø 125 mm backing pad make the random orbital polisher particularly suitable for curved surfaces. The 15mm orbit of the LHR 15ES, shorter than that of its big brother the LHR 21ES, is coupled with a higher rpm level than that of the LHR 21ES. This higher speed gives the LHR 15ES equivalent cutting power to the LHR 21ES, in spite of the smaller orbit. Its Ø 130/150 mm BigFoot polishing foam pads, perfect balance and vibration-free operation make the LHR 15ES a real gem and a must for the tool kit of every detailer.
The RUPES R&D and Design departments have paid particular attention to the design and ergonomics of the BigFoot polishers. The perfectly balanced machine body, the practical handgrip, the silent operation and minimum vibration are just some of the characteristics that help make BigFoot the most versatile and sought-after polishing system.
The dual function antispinning shroud is designed to protect the operator against the moving parts and act as a clutch for the backing pad, preventing further stress on the foam polishing pad when it is not in direct contact with the surface.
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL MODULE
The speed controller on the handle is both practical and easy to use. The speed of the polisher can also be regulated during use, thus avoiding any interruption of the polishing operation.
ON-OFF SWITCH LOCK
Pressing the button on the LEFT-hand side of the handgrip while polishing locks the on-off switch. This allows the operator to move his/her hands freely to different gripping positions while the tool is operating.
The attention to detail is not limited to just the innovative and attractive design: the modern lines and exceptional technical quality are combined with a number of details that are the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort.